Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Psalms 5:3&12

3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.



I love this scripture because it reminds me of how important my morning prayers are. Through my life I have found that I have said my night time prays much more than praying first thing in the morning, but looking back I can see that when I pray in the morning my prays stick with me longer, I ponder and pray more often during the day, I feel I am directed, protected, and in tune better. Often we are taught through this scripture, along with many others and through our living prophets that our morning prayers should be for help, protection, direction and that our night time prayers should be one of thankfulness and gratitude. I really think we need these morning prayers, we need a compass for direction and a shield for protection.
Find your special place this morning and Pray.
I Love You, Sister MaryAnn Jensen

No comments: