Monday, May 2, 2011

D&C 18:18

18 Ask the Father in my name, in faith believing that you shall receive, and you shall have the Holy Ghost, which manifesteth all things which are expedient unto the children of men.


Your Father in Heaven knows your name and knows your circumstance. He hears your prayers. He knows your hopes and dreams, including your fears and frustrations. And he knows what you can become through Faith in Him.
(quote by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland)
Heavenly Father has bigger plans for us than what we can see or understand, he can make us better, stronger than we ever can by ourselves, ask him, really believing that you are talking with him,believe that he is listening, really believe that he will answer, with our whole heart believe and the Holy Ghost will let you know, HE HEARD. I know that when I have prayed like this, really believing having faith, it has made a difference, my prayers are not just words but a real plead to someone who cares and can help, and I thank him.

Have a Great Day, Love MaryAnn Jensen

1 comment:

yayayayya said...

When praying, to Heavenly Father. I feel the presence of the Holy Ghost guiding me.