Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2 Chronicles 15:4

4 But when they in their trouble did turn unto the Lord God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them.
I love this concept.  "He was found of them"  One of my favorite pictures of the Savior is the one where He is standing at the door waiting for us to knock.  There is no door knob on the door.  The Savior is waiting for us.  At times in my life when I am feeling distant, where my life is out of joint and I'm struggling, when I take inventory of how I am doing I find that I have moved away from my Savior.  What a concept of hope that when we turn to Him in our time of trouble He promises that we will find Him!  Not only that but He's telling us that that is okay.  Sometimes when I now that I am feeling distant, I feel guilty that I am only coming to Him when I am in trouble.  But in this scripture He tells us that it is okay.  We can find Him when we turn to Him.  I consider this the greatest gift that I have been given.. No matter what, He is there.  We can find Him. 

Love you all,
Sis. Norris

No comments: