Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mosiah 27:14

14And again, the angel said: Behold, the Lord hath aheard the prayers of his people, and also the bprayers of his servant, Alma, who is thy father; for he has cprayed with much faith concerning thee that thou mightest be brought to the dknowledge of the truth; therefore, for this purpose have I come to econvince thee of the power and authority of God, that the fprayers of his servants might be answered according to their faith.

I love how this scripture talks about the power and authority of God. God does hear our prayers. Whether we are praying for ourselves or others. We just need to have the FAITH to know that He will do what is best for us. I have personally witnessed this when I have prayed for loved ones, those around me and for myself. He has answered my prayers! He hears me and knows what is best for me. Your Father in Heaven loves you. Go to him. He will help you through every moment of your life's journey.

Love You,
Sister Anderson

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sister Anderson! So good to hear from you on the blog. We are all so excited for you and your new calling. You will be great. Thanks for you inspirational words this morning. Love you so much

Sister Haslam

yayayayya said...

Same with me! You are awesome and will do amazing! I enjoyed reading your blog post. I am really excited to have you with us at camp! ~Brianna