Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Enos 1:8-9

8 And he said unto me: Because of thy faith in Christ, whom thou hast never before heard nor seen. And many years pass away before he shall manifest himself in the flesh; wherefore, go to, thy faith hath made thee whole.
9 Now, it came to pass that when I had heard these words I began to feel a desire for the welfare of my brethren, the Nephites; wherefore, I did pour out my whole soul unto God for them.
We are again reminded of the power of FAITH. His faith made him whole. In these trying times, we must continue to exercise our faith. Faith in God, Faith in Jesus Christ, Faith in our Prophet, Faith in each other. Then pray for our leaders and ourselves, that we may have God watching over us, and blessing our lives.
With Love, Sister Woolsey

No comments: