Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alma 62:51

51 And they did pray unto the Lord their God continually, insomuch that the Lord did bless them, according to his word, so that they did wax strong and prosper in the land.

As I reflected on this scripture, it states "They" I think about the times when we have been asked by our Prophet to pray. Such as to pray for our missionaries, or to pray for our Country, etc. There is greater power when we combine our prayers in one purpose. As I look and listen to the world around me, I see how much I need my Father in Heaven. I sometimes wonder if anyone elses prayers are getting through, because I tie up the "phone" line pleading with my Father in Heaven. When things get hard, make a few "local" phone calls, and ask others to help in your pleadings to our Father in Heaven.

Sister Woolsey

No comments: